Monday, 29 June 2026

It is for general information that I, Ramhet Gautam (DOB 09.01.1980), son of Shri Mulayam Singh and Smt. Leelavati—resident of Village Gujarra, Post Parasari, District Datia, Madhya Pradesh, India (PIN Code: 475671) declare that name of mine has been wrongly written as RAMHET AHIRWAR in my Class 10th (MP Board Roll N.10402167) and 12th(MP Board Roll N.21500897) Marksheets and RAMHET GOUTAM in my B.A. (Jiwaji University, Gwalior MP Roll N. 31123) Marksheet & Degree. The actual name of mine RAMHET GAUTAM, which may be amended accordingly.
It is certified that I have complied with other legal requirements in this connection.
RAMHET GAUTAM 
[Signature]

Witness 1
Dr. Veerendra Singh matseniya, assistant professor, department of economics,  dr. Harisingh gour vishwavidyalaya, sagar MP.

Witness 2
Dr. Arvind kumar, assistant professor, department of hindi, dr. Harisingh gour vishwavidyalaya, sagar MP.





Affidavit

I, Ramhet Gautam, son of Shri Mulayam Singh, aged 46 years(09.01.1980), Adhar N. 843384207750 resident of Village Gujarra, Post Parasari, District Datia, Madhya Pradesh, India, do hereby solemnly affirm and declare as follows:

1.            That I am a citizen of India and a permanent resident of the aforementioned address.

2.            That my correct and actual name is Ramhet Gautam.

3.            That I passed my Class 10th examination from the Board of Secondary Education, Madhya Pradesh, in the year 1997. My Roll Number is 10402167. In this record, my old name, Ramhet Ahirwar, was incorrectly recorded.

4.            That I passed my Class 12th examination (Arts Stream) from the Board of Secondary Education, Madhya Pradesh, in the year 1999. My Roll Number is 21500897. In this record, my old name, Ramhet Ahirwar, was incorrectly recorded.

5.            That I passed my B.A. examination from Jiwaji University, Gwalior (Madhya Pradesh) in the year 2002. My roll number is 31123 in this record, My old name  Ramhet Goutam was incorrectly recorded.

6.            That Ramhet Ahirwar , Ramhet Goutam and Ramhet Gautam are names of the same person, and that person is myself.

7.            That due to errors, I have corrected my name in All educational certificates from Ramhet Ahirwar or Ramhet Goutam to Ramhet Gautam.

8.            That in the future for all official, non-official, and educational purposes I should be known and recognized by my correct name Ramhet Gautam.